OMG thaks so much to Pokeninja for this lovely award ;w;
The Rules of The Entertainer Blogger Award:
- Write a post including the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most importantly ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer the questions down below.
1. Why did you start to blog in the first place?
This a good question, and I answer it partly in the About Section:
“I created this blog to mainly share my thoughts on manga titles, post photos of merch and fangirl over Visual Novels” + practice english.
The second part of the answer is this: (Story time!)
When I was about 17 years old, a bit after I realised those odd cartoons I liked were called anime, I got super interested in manga and scans, this led me to actually be a part of an english scanlation group and also part of the forum and the community. My written english wasn’t exactly great but I could talk to them, laugh together, ask for advice, give advice, etc… I met lovely people there that helped me much more than they’ll ever know. This was the MSN Messenger golden era, so we would make chat groups that lasted hours! also because of time zones, I was pretty much always chatting late at night, we had people from USA, Canada, Australia, Europe etc it was amazing! I also sometimes helped one of them with her spanish homework xD
Sadly, after a couple of years the scanlation group died and so did the forum, eventually I lost track of all my english speaking friends. This was on 2010 so it’s been 6 years… since then I became active in the spanish anime/manga community, and they are also very lovely *waves to her friends who read this blog*. On January I was nominated for a tag in which I had to answer if I would ever consider translating my blog into english to make it more “international”… I had actually thought about it before but doing bilingual posts just seemed so messy, a new blog sounded like a better idea. The question also reminded me once more of all the great memories I had from the english community, giving me the final push in order to make “HobbyLuv” happen. (And you are all very lovely too *cries*)
*End of story time* (That was loooong)
2. What is your favorite book?
I don’t think I’ve read enough to have a favorite book ;-;
3. What do you dislike the most?
The answer I give to this question is always the same; I hate when people don’t respect my time. Specifically:
- I hate unexpected visits… I love my friends but if one of the calls me and says “Hey I’ll be at your house in 10 min” … I’ll hit them… especially since that’s a statement, not a question which makes me even angrier >c I like having friends over, but I really dislike when people just think of their own convenience without thinking of your plans. (I’m ok if its morning and people ask about plans for the evening, but this few-minutes-advance warning makes me super mad).
- People being late. I stopped doing things in order to be here on time… why are you not here?!
4. What’s your favorite food item from the mall?
Quesadillas with lots of guacamole (I love guacamole xD) or Chicken Shawarma! and Red Velvet cupcake! Depends on my mood(?)
5. What is your favorite pastime activity?
All my hobbies then xDDD manga, games, series. Recently I have begun watching more american series and Korean dramas, just a few since I don’t have that much time ;A;
Ps: I went to the mall today, ate Shawarma and brought home some hummus ;w;